Maritime expertise around the world
With the expertise acquired during operations in various countries, MARINE TECH experts decided to use this experience to design an efficient, reliable and robust USV (Unmanned Surface Vehicle) tool to carry out marine reconnaissance operations that until now have been reserved for conventional ships : the RSV.
Designed for operations requiring the deployment of remote sensors, RSVs are capable of carrying out hydro-oceanographic missions as well as inspection and surveillance of sites and structures.
- Design and manufacture of a range of RSV (Remote Survey Vehicle) marine drones
- Maintenance and project support.
- Rental of drones with or without sensors.
- Training of operators.
A simple and compact multi-mission platform
Developed as a stand-alone USV (Autonomous Surface Vehicle), the RSV can operate several pieces of equipment and sensors simultaneously, without the need for conventional means (ship and crew).
Transportable by aircraft, RSVs can be deployed rapidly across the globe.
The RSV is a reliable solution able to carry out missions both in open seas and in coastal areas or difficult zones (shallow waters, oil fields, etc.). And thanks to the latest generation of electric batteries, the system offers an autonomy of 24 hours, with the possibility of increasing up to 48 hours.
Discover the range
The RSV is available in several versions depending on its use:
- the RSV Dolphin, for operations in calm waters,
- the RSV Orca, for coastal and offshore operations,
- the RSV Sea Observer and RSV Sea Observer Compact, for offshore operations and remote ROV deployment
- the RSV ScanDrone, for offshore operations with remote ROV and aerial drone deployment.
Download the brochure.
SECURITY AND SURVEILLANCE
The RSV is positioned as a stand-alone surveillance and security tool. Optionally equipped with a high resolution camera with infra-red vision, the RSV is an alternative to conventional nautical means for the protection of ports and the surveillance of difficult to access areas.
Real-time data transmission to a command centre allows the user to keep a distance from an event while having a detailed view of the perimeter.
In manual mode, radio guidance gives the operator full control, while autopilot mode allows for programmed missions and/or dynamic positioning.
Possible missions :
- Remote area monitoring
- Data acquisition in hostile environments, pollution response assistance
- Port protection
- Detection of underwater activities (divers, mines, etc.)
- Coastal reconnaissance
The RSV is a platform that can be equipped with multiple sensors: RTK GPS, side scan sonar, single or multibeam sonar, current profiler, laser lidar scanning, etc. to assist marine works and hydro-oceanographic studies.
Equipped with an ROV and an aerial drone, the RSV allows aerial and underwater inspections of structures.
The RSV is a cost-effective alternative to traditional hydrographic vessels.
Possible missions :
- 3D aerial and underwater scanning
- 3D digital twins
- High resolution 2D/3D bathymetry
- Sediment profiles
- ROV deployment up to 200m
- Deployment of an aerial drone up to 150m
- Measurement of salinity, currents, etc.
- Detection of wrecks, pipelines, mines, etc.
- Measurement of atmospheric contaminants (gases, chemicals)